BRYAN FABER

Bryan Faber....Just My Life

Friday, October 11, 2013

10-11

     So how many people do you know that suffer from depression and/or addiction? When I take a look around at my friends and family, its quite amazing to me.
     My parents are alcoholics and of course they say they are just trying to relax. Its funny how people cant relax unless they drink till they are stupid for the past 20 yrs (then again although adopted Im a fake wreck). I see alcohol being consumed by everyone else also. A few abstain from the juice but for the most part its really bad. Quite a few of the people I work with either drink or take pills.
     This is my surroundings. These are the people that I was supposed to look up to and work with for the past 30 yrs. Do I blame them for any of my down falls? Absolutly not. My life has ultimatly  been my decisions and mine alone.
     I guess Im just feeling down tonight. My wife and son of course dont suffer from depression or anything so I am blessed. We dont drink much so its not in my sons face all the time either. I got a promotion at work and things are supposed to be good but unfortunatly that isnt the case.
     Just a few thoughts before trying to go to sleep. Release..........

No comments:

Post a Comment