BRYAN FABER

Bryan Faber....Just My Life

Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally a decent day

     Well its been a really nasty few weeks.  I finally got the chance to see my doctor and she gave me another med.  Now I take 4 different meds.  Usually on my days off I just sit around and watch TV.  I wallow in my own sorrows and feel like crap pretty much all day to make it short.
  Today I actually had some energy and got out and did a few things outside. Not a whole bunch, but it is a start.  Im a little worried about taking all the meds that I take but im sure that she would know whats tolerable.  I got a bunch of house cleaning done and tried to find a new album of a band that I like but I guess it was a little early.  I came home just took a little nap and kept cleaning.  Anyway, I guess there is a little improvement from the new meds.
  I want to thank a few people that I have been chatting with on line.  They have been giving me hope and holding me in their prayers.  I say thank you if you read this and I really appreciate it.  I was down lower than I have been in a long time.  People are out there if you need them to help.  Even a small word of encouragement goes a long way.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment