BRYAN FABER

Bryan Faber....Just My Life

Monday, April 15, 2013

     Hello to anyone that reads this. Today is another day and I had a meeting with my psyciatrist. Well we are looking at having more ECT treatments in the near future. Ive really been getting down and I can not just sit idle regarding this.

     ECT treatments are basically shock treatments to your brain. Its sounds scary and of course there are risks but they really worked for me in the past. The last one was about a year and a half ago.

     Depression sucks but I have to always keep fighting. If I stop and sit idle then the gradual slide will come again. Thats just me but thats just me.

     To anyone that may read this, there is help. Find it. Dont think that this will just pass or if you talk about it you are just a big pussy. Not the case. We have to keep striving to help ourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment