BRYAN FABER

Bryan Faber....Just My Life

Friday, April 12, 2013

Today

     Man its easy to slip in recovery. A buddy of mine can get me anything that I want. I saw him and our discussion went straight to the past. Damn!! I parted ways with him and now Im hungry to call him. Now that Im not doing that, I find myself getting depressed and pissed off.

      I took a vacation from my first job and today is the last day. I worked job #2 though. The main reason for my time off was to chill out in my head. As a supervisor, I am supposed to fit this predetermined persona. This has not been the case at all. I have been a real Mother Fu....  ! Of course things have come up this past week(illness with myself,wife, ear infection with my son, grand visit from my out of state brother, etc....). Thats just the way it goes. I still feel numb or angry.  My archive of available feelings seem limited. Frustrated!!!!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment