BRYAN FABER

Bryan Faber....Just My Life

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Getting back on

Well its been a long while since I started this blog. I feel that I need to get this going again so Ill open the door.

     It has been up and down, over and over. My illnesses have not changed but I have to keep tugging the reigns on myself to stay well to the best of my abilities. Meds are high doses, but not abused. I had to take a week off from work because I was going to snap and end up in the hospital again. That is where I was when I started this blog. I feel very restless in my body and my brain. My Dr. is hinting at the posibility for more ect. treatments. A little uneasy. Ill get back tomorrow as I needed to get another outlet going for myself. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment