BRYAN FABER

Bryan Faber....Just My Life

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Today

     Well I got out of a mental health facility yesterday.  I was in for a week and a half.  I was in for what they called major depression.  It was a humbling experience.  I met a lot of people that surprisingly had a lot of the same feelings that I had.  Feeling the way you do is a choice.  Please take your meds if you half to.  Dont be scared of life.  Not that I am healed by any means but help is out there if you need it.  Just ask.  It takes more courage to ask than to manage things on your own.  I learned a lot.  I had 4 ECT treatments and I have experienced a little short term memory loss but nothing major at all.  Please, if anyone reads this and needs help, please ask for it in your area.  Its out there.  Help yourself.  Your life is yours and no one elses.

No comments:

Post a Comment