BRYAN FABER

Bryan Faber....Just My Life

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Work

     Well yesterday I told my boss that I needed a transfer to another store as I work in the retail business. He and I have built up a great relationship over the past few years. Man I was really hard to do but I think it is what I need for me.
     The stress at my job is awfull in my opinion. I have to rely on heavy doses of Valium just to not get sick while at work. Either throwing up like some  rockstars do before a set or needing to spend time in the bathroom, anxiety has always and continues to stay with me and invade my life. The rubber bands on that mask that I have been wearing have streched themselves to much. Off to work I go with the dreams of self confidence and peace inside. I hope for the best. Meds only if I get out of control. Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment